Oh, Monday.
Today has been a busy one but I am rested up and ready to roll! Today I brought the girls to a trampoline gym and we jumped and jumped until we couldn't any longer. I can feel it in my legs already. Make's me feel good.
So, update on the weight loss...
I haven't lost anything and I strictly blame it on two men. Ben and Jerry. Why did I have to buy it? It was just calling out to me and looked so delish... Well, it's gone now.. Yes.. all of it. So I am back on track and ready to roll, ya know... Again.
I just came across a fabulous blog and love it! Check out her weight loss link at the top. It's raw and truthful. Just what I needed to hear. She has inspired me and she doesn't even know it.
http://irocksowhat.blogspot.com/
So, here's some truth for ya...
So as most of you know I am a nanny. I wear the same thing every week. Jeans and a sweatshirt. I have found since doing this somewhere along the line I have lost a little of me. Some style of what I like to call my own. I don't even know where to begin. But here is part of my problem.
A) I am soooo unhappy with my body.
B) I have already gotten comfortable with the bf, so don't feel the need to wear makeup at all hours.
C) I am a nanny! I am thrown up on daily, wipe butts and nose's all day and have gooby fingers touching me...ALL DAY! Who would want to crawl around on the floor playing hide and seek in cute clothes...?
But here's the thing..
I am following several Mommies on here that look cute in every picture! Everyone! LMM puts me to shame.. and I won't even start on the others.. How do they look so cute all the time? Even when they are cozy they are cute! It this reality or am I missing something? Is there such a thing as a FREE personal Mommy style consultant? Cause if so, shouldn't a nannies be included? Also, I am fat! I can't just throw something on and look cute... I need spanx's and makeup and cute flowy tops to hide the bulge..
Then there is shopping..
Oy vey!
A) I can not shop in juniors.
B) Women's clothing just isn't as cute..
C) I can't shop at the cutesy shop's like H&M and Forever 21... My normal size is a large... A large in those stores are a small in any other store.. I just know it. Why is that? It's a conspiracy against us CHUNKY chicks. I just know it :)
D) Ok people, I am chunky, but I am not HUGE! I have enough self esteem to say that..
Ok, I am done. Sooooooo HAPPY MONDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment