Today is an awesome day!
For the first time, I am truly feeling inspired and motivated deep down. I even said no to Starbucks today!! I feel GREAT about that decision as simple as it may have been! I have been tracking my calorie's and making great choices all day. Steve is on board and that makes me feel so great to have someone in my corner. Today's theme: Stay Positive and brush off the negative!

Side note: Steve and I are also thinking about taking a trip this summer. Yay! Walnut Grove, MN - I think so! Maybe some Chicago action as well!
YAY GO TIFFANY....Keep that POSITIVE Thinking going!!!
ReplyDeleteWalnut Grove MN......bwahaha! You Little House on the Prairie NUT! I think that part of MN is pretty boring (not sure tho). But if in Minnesota I'd suggest Mall of America in the Twin Cities and the Northshore on Lake Superior. Beautiful area and Waterfalls.
Let me know this summer if you need any MN info or tips (been living in this state for 38 years now). Summer is beautiful but Winters SUCK! LOL!
Amy-
ReplyDeleteYou're so awesome! :)