Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Steve's 31st

Hello All! Happy Wednesday!

Today is Steve's birthday! I ended up buying him the Kindle along with a cover!! I am really excited to give it to him tonight!
I am at work now and as soon as Caelin wakes up we are going to start making his carrot cake (his request) . This was how our conversation went:

Me: Babe, What kind of cake do you want for your birthday?
Steve: Um, Brownies.. no.. A CARROT CAKE! Yes, that sounds good!
Me: I thought you were allergic to carrots?
Steve: I am.
Me: Um, Huh?
Steve: Not, when they are cooked and you cook them in a cake right?
Me: Ok darling, whatever you want.
"Excuse to not eat his veggies?! I think so"

So, anyway.. We are making his cake tonight then I am meeting him at the Purple Cafe' in Woodinville for dinner. (I will give him his present then)
This morning when I woke up (today is his day off, so he was still sleeping) I placed four cards all over the house for him. One on the toilet that says "good morning!" ;) One in the fridge (the card looks like a pickle), one under one of his xbox games, that I know he will find later in the day and one on the inside of the garage door that I know he will see when he leaves to have breakfast with his grandma. Should be fun for him to find all of those. I am hoping he doesn't find the one in the fridge till later. *Fingers crossed*

Anyways,
I am hoping that today goes by fast. I have had horrible anxiety for days and have no clue why. It's a horrible feeling! It also didn't help that we had a little bit of an argument last night and I went to bed angry. Ugh, I hate fighting! I always try to never go to bed angry. Sometimes, its just soo hard however. Especially when it's 10pm and I have to get up at 430. I just wanted to sleep! I always shut down after fighting- Sometimes I don't even make it that long and shut down during but I hate stewing over things for hours also. I would rather just argue, say what needs to be said and get it over with. It also doesn't help that today happens to be his birthday. I want him to have a good day, so I am just putting all of it aside for now.

Well, here is to a good day. Cheer's!
Happy Birthday to my Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment