I came across this picture on another blog while I was reading, aka. stalking it and fell in love with these pillows! I love the saying also! My next project? I think so. I love all of these creative blogs! They are soo fun!
So, this weekend I am going to attempt, yes, I repeat ATTEMPT, to be creative and make a Valentines Day wreath. I brought the girls to the fabric store with me this morning and bought everything I need, except for one item. I just need the actual foam wreath. I am pretty excited, and for who ever cares... ( is anyone out there?) I will keep you posted. Side note on that: Since I started blogging, it has inspired me to get creative! It feels great!
Side Note: Anyone know how to get one of those cute signature thingy's to put at the end of each blog? They are super duper cute.

Ohhhhh... what blog were you stalking?? I love creative blogs. :) Go you on your creativeness. I'm still trying to get our office organized so I can get some creativity going!!! Looking forward to hanging out on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteJust google "blog signatures" and you'll get a whole list of sites that provide them for you. I have one but I always forget to put it on. But I know there's a way to do it permanently so you it'll just automatically show up. I think I need to look into it again.