Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MoVIe mAdNeSs

Thought it would be fun to share some of my all time favorite movie's!
The Rules:
You have  to post fifteen films that you've seen that will always stick with you.
List the first fifteen that come to mind, in no more than fifteen minutes!

If you do this, please share my link!
http://tiffanymcginley.blogspot.com/

1. Erin Brockovich
2. Titanic- I loved, loved, loved Leo DiCaprio! Still do! He was my first crush.























3. Armageddon
4. Pretty Woman
5. Ghost
6. Tombstone
7. Lion king - This movie will forever have a peice of my little 6th grade heart :)

8. Texas Chainsaw Massacure -EEK!
9. The missing
10. Bridget Jones' Diary
11. Speed
12. Harry and the Henderson's- This is the first movie that I ever remember watching!
























13. Little Mermaid
14. Beauty and the Beast
15. Blood Diamond

Happy Wednesday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Forgot all about Harry and the Hendersons. Yeah! I'll have to rent it.

    ReplyDelete