Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Inspirations

2011

Run More.
Loose Weight- Low 170's at least!
Tone Arms
Brace's on- Can't wait- a few more weeks!
Take a trip with Steve
Blog daily
Scrapbook- Pre make TU cards, Birthday cards. Make a birthday calendar.
Plant ROSES in the spring
Family Rafting Trip in August
Be committed to Steve's happiness and our relationship 110%. Whatever it takes.
Make other's feel good. Compliment's. Say them, don't just think them!

BE BOLD
BE BEAUTIFUL
GET INSPIRED.
What inspires me? Magazine clippings. Fashion. Home Decor. Healthy Living!

POST INSPIRATIONS!!

2 comments:

  1. We have some similar goals! I still have not lost all my baby weight and on top of that I had another 10 pounds that I had been working on losing pre-pregnancy. I told Karl no more babies till I get back down because it'll just make it that much harder if I don't. :( I'll be your cheerleader! :) GO TIFFANY!!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will echo in on the baby weight. lol Great post and some awesome goals. Can I join the cheer squad. lol Thanks for sharing and inspiring...and I mean that compliment girl!

    ReplyDelete