Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Help!

Ok, here's my rant.
So I love to blog to get things of my chest and maybe get some second oppinions but how do I do this when I feel like my readers will judge me? Or others may get onto my blog and see things that they were not invited to see? I found the privacy settings but the opptions suck! Either ONLY the author "me" can read it, EVERYONE can read it or I have to INVITE people to read it. Does this seem silly? I really don't want to have to send out email's to everyone asking them to read my blog but I do want to hide this from certian people. Any advice? Am I SOL?

2 comments:

  1. Do you care if certain people read it? Is there someone reading it that you know that you don't want reading it? I have my comments set to they have to have a google account to write a comment, that way I don't get some person I don't know writing crap on my blog. That way if they have an opinion about anything I write they have to "show face" so to speak. Otherwise I don't give a crap. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am just trying to hide it from a certian person. Not sure I want my boss reading this, as much as I don't really care there are just some things that I like to leave private, ya know?

    ReplyDelete