Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weight Loss. Day one.

The Ham was a success!!! I used a little bit of worchichire sauce, brown sugar, oj concentrate, and garlic. It turned out soooo good! Steve couldnt get enough! But on to what this post is really about.

Steve and I both decided that we wanted to loose some weight and set a good tone for our realtionship by being active and healthy. So as much as I HATE to make new years resolution's we both figured now is as good as time as any. So in December of 2009 I started the weight watchers program and found it to be alot of sucess. So I suggested this to Steve and he agreed so we are both on it as of today. So I am going to do something that every girl dread's but here it is.

In December of 2009 I weighed 219 pounds. I am 5'5.
I followed the program all the way through September of 2010 and my last weigh in I was 184.6 for a total loss of 34.2 pounds! Sadly since then I have gained back an insane amount of weight and am about 190 right now. Ugh! Stupid Holiday Cookies ;)
Well, I am making a goal to start fresh. The holiday's are over and I am back on track!! I don't make huge goals, just one pound at a time and have found this to be a great success for me. So, HERE IT GOES...
I will keep you posted on my weight loss and trials.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment