I really can't wait. I just picked up the last of Steve's present's yesterday so right now I only have one more person. Looking forward to getting them all wrapped up and under the tree. Steve and I compleatly spoiled each other this year.. we have so many presents under the tree! I am so excited!!! Oh, and on top of all that my Mom will be flying in from Yakima on Christmas Eve to stay with me since Steve will have to work on Christmas Day until 2pm. I am really excited about spending some quality time with her. Also, Mom is going to come with us on Christmas Eve to Steve's parents and they will meet for the first time. Pretty exciting that some how it is all working out this holiday. I am really happy. Well, here's a few random picture's from the weekend after Turkey Day when we were out picking out our tree...





No comments:
Post a Comment