Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jumping off of the bridge..


Missing the baby train?


I can't help but to think that have missed the "baby train". As odd as it may sound, this is something I think of often. All of my friends have babies, my sister in law and step sister now have babies.. when will it be my turn? I know, I know... First comes marriage and then the baby in the baby carriage... blah, blah, blah. I am intellegent enough to know that I will have my turn someday when the time is right and when that time comes I will be more then over joyed.. it just seems that "everyone else is doing it!" <--- haha get it? Ya, so I am not going to go jump off a bridge (or have a baby) just because everyone else is doing it. I am still young for petesake's but just hard sometimes when that's what my friends lives are about. Can't help but feeling like I am missing out on something.


But please, don't get me wrong. I am enjoying not having to get up in the middle of the night. Going to the movies when I want and just the plain simple fact, that I only have myself to answer to and for. As for now, It's Steve and I against the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment