What a crazy few days!
I am back at work and it's Monday Morning..
Yesterday, Steve and I decided that the tree and xmas decorations had to go. It was just too cluttered! We were ready to get it all down and get everything clean and back to where it goes. So we focused on that yesterday and got most of it down, we just have to take down our outside lights now.
Christmas went well. I was stressed for a while but as soon as I got home and relaxed a little, I was able to calm down. Steve got home at 2 and we opened our gifts. :) Steve spoiled me! I got a leather office chair for my scrapbooking table, the last season of Little House and the collectors addition of Little House, a book "confessions of a prarie bitch" a biography on Nellie Olson of Little House, Ephoria Purfume and lots of scrabooking stuff. Steve's Mom got me ugg slippers and a chocolate fountian! I was compleatly spolied this xmas! I surprised Steve with his Kinect! He really loves it and I actually had fun with it also on Saturday night. We played Dance Central. Super fun game! I think Steve was surprised on how much I got him and that made me happy.
This week I am working Monday and Tuesday and then I have Wed-Sun off. A much needed vacation. I am hoping Steve and I will be able to do something fun together on Wednesday or Thursday since we will both be off of work. I am thinking a Ferry Ride?!
Also...One last thing (sorry, this post is kind of boring huh?) Steve's birthday is on the 5th. I am thinking about getting him the Kindle. Any one reading this have idea's on that?
Sounds like a GREAT Christmas! I can't believe you put it all away already. I told my husband that I was keeping my tree and decorations were staying up until Jan 31st. He laughed and said ya right!
ReplyDeleteDon't know anything about the kindle.....but I'd like to hear any info too!
Have a GREAT WEEK!
Thanks Amy for all your kind words! Yeah, we just decided that we had enough of the tree. It was up the day after Thanksgiving! It took up alot of room. You have a great week also!
ReplyDelete