Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Randomness about me, BFF'S, LMM

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

I have a story for everything.

Having pretty nails and toes makes me feel good.

My boyfriend is the only person that I trust. When he say's he will do something, I know he will.

I annoy myself when I use "LOL"

I love Dexter, Survivor and Little House on the Prairie. I am slightly obsessed with Little House.. and the pioneer time period.





















Long finger nails weird me out. On anyone.

I wish I had more of a "rocker" style. I envy my friend Danielle's style.

A house does not feel clean to me unless I can see vacume lines. I vacume 1-2 times a week, on avarage.

I love the Dove Soap Girls. They are beautiful.









I love walking around cemetaries and looking around. To me, its better then walking around in a park and looking at nothing.


I am not sure I believe in the Jesus that everyone talks about. I believe but to me it's more spiritual and personal.

I do not have a graceful or athletic bone in my body.

I have a postcard that I should send into PostSecret and admit that I like to drink the Odwalla drinks at the store on occasion and then put the bottle back on the shelf so I don't have to pay for it. I know, I am a horrible human being.

I love McDonalds Breakfast. I crave it. I think they secretly put crack in their OJ.

















I don't like coffee.

I also don't like to match my clothes.

I often want to ram people at grocery stores with my cart.

I am obsessed with names. I have been thinking about my future child's name for as long as I can remember.

My Dad always smells like campfire and cigarettes. It's very comforting to me for some reason. On anyone else... barf!

I like my butt. I hate the rest of my body.

My Mom and I are like oil and water but no matter what, when I get sick I want to call her. I love it that she baby's me when I am sick. Also, It makes me happy to see her as a grandma to my sibling's children. To me it feels like a second chance for her.

I still have my childhood blanket (anky) on my bed. I hide it under my pillow. My boyfriend throws it out of the bed as often as possible.

Diet Soda is a breakfast food.

I really wish my brothers would grow up. I long for a close relationship with them and sometimes kid myself into thinking we have one.

I love fall colors.

I love home decorating and it is the one thing that I think I am good at.

I hate clutter. It drives me batty!

I get jelous that people have bestfriends and friend circles. I don't have one.

Beauty secret's for me: Hair Straitner, foundation, short painted nails and spanx. :)

I love peanut butter.





















I put ketchup on everything!


One of my favorite indulgence's is Dorito's dipped in cottage cheese or Apple's and sharp cheddar cheese.


I never wear underware.


I will have braces for the first time in less then a month. I couldn't be more excited!

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading your list.

    I agree - diet soda (or pop as we call it here) is very much a breakfast food. Coffee..ick. Love the smell of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there.....loved your list. I agree with alot of it. Especially since Im a Diet Pepsi addict, but I cant have a glass till after reg breakfast due to a bad stomach now (prob from years of drinking soda in the a.m.) lol I wish I have a good circle of friends with my same interests...so Im inviting you to join my new bff circle. lol Come visit and we'll talk girlfriend. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list!!!
    I agree with almost EVERYTHING you've said! Except I don't drink Diet pop. I drink Sunkist for breakfast :)

    I would love to have you as a friend or start a friend circle with me. I'm in new town and know no one. My poor hubby can only take so much of my ramblings and girl talk. LOL!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogdspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the comments! Makes me feel great. :) Added a few more on there! Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING list. I love it. LOL (just threw that in there for ya)

    Diet Coke is my only breakfast. I once ate an entire box of Bacon Dippers in the grocery store and didn't pay for them. I am convinced that McDonalds breakfast is THE only sure for a hangover.

    You're an honest chic. That I dig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your list! I am a new follower! I don't have many girlfriends either! My husband is my best friend. You can check out my blog at www.lanceandshay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete