Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheaters and Armageddon

Has anyone else been following LMM's share your secret's blog? Well here is mine.




#1
I am overwhelmingly afraid of being cheated on again.
I was married for 4 months and my ex husband cheated on me. We separated and then divorced and I am so scared it will happen again. I don't know if I could survive it again. When I don't hear from my boyfriend after I text him my mind goes to "he's with a girl" every time. He has NEVER EVER given me reason to believe he would do that and promises me that he will never ever cheat on me but I am so scared that he will that it paralyzes me with fear.
I know I could never ever cheat on someone but it just seems so common these day's. Why do people do that!? Why can't people just be honest and leave? Another part to this secret. I am not sure that I really ever loved my ex husband. I think I tricked myself into "loving" him because I wanted a husband and children. You know, the perfect life. I also am not even sure I was attracted to him. I am sooo happy I got out of that but why does cheating still hurt so bad? Stephen raises the bar so much and I am so in love. I know this is how I am supposed to feel now.
#2
I am scared that I will face an Armageddon in my lifetime. AKA. Worlds End. Have you seen "2012" the movie? How about "The Road"?
Next to home invasion this is my biggest fear. Any kind of blizzard, earthquake, tsunami or flood I think to myself "It's the world warning us."

2 comments:

  1. OH Hun don't waste any time worrying about your current boyfriend cheating. It just makes you miserable and takes away from your LOVE!
    Just Love, Respect, and Trust......its all you can do!
    So sorry to hear about your ex cheating, it does hurt!
    I don't worry about the End of the World coming, but I do think about it when all these natural disasters happen (like you do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for linking up girl and for being so honest in sharing your secrets! I believe more people share your fears than you even realize! And being cheated on is the WORST! We've all been there!

    ReplyDelete