Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love & The Holiday's


New to this..
But here is what is on my mind...

Christmas:
This Holiday seems to be the best Holiday season I have had in a long time. Steve is going above and beyond to make this Christmas amazing for me and I couldn't be happier! How did I find such a wonderful person? Is this what I get for being such a good person? Karma? Because if so, Thank God! I am so in love. Even when we bicker I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. Is this true love?

1 comment:

  1. God is good, he works in mysterious ways. He sent me my angel 6 years ago when I was definately not expecting or wanting him. But who can refuse a gift from God! lol I hope you and Steve have a fabulous holiday together. Im following you know. yay #4

    ReplyDelete