Feeling a little overwhelmed this season. I have so many things to do and so many things on my mind that I just keep messing up and forgetting things. I really just need some time to myself and I don't want to feel guilty for doing so. I don't think I have ever been so busy in my life. I like being busy but at this point I could really use a break. I need time, time to even exersise would be nice. Well, hopefully after the new year, things will calm down and I can just enjoy some down time.
Today I got to my apartment to find my bedroom flooded. That was not so awesome...
I also forgot my purse at Steve's. Which sucked for many reasons. I owed Kelsey money for babysitting for me so she was anxious to get that. I also didnt realize that I forgot it until I was at the Redmond Town Center which super sucked because I was with Emily and the kiddo's and we were all there to do a little christmas shopping. Ugh.. Well, it all worked out but not without a little frusteration.
No comments:
Post a Comment