Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

This boring blog...

Welcome to my boring blog!

I can't blog to vent as much as I would like to... because my boss and boyfriend read this, well, I think they do, but I'm not stupid!!
I blog most of the time because I am bored and I like to share my boring, normal kinda witty life with you. Ah, hell... I'm not witty. If I was that would make this blog interesting and we all know it is far from that.

So here it is:
Hi my name is Tiffany!


I try to be the girl who looks at things as half full, I try to be funny but most of the time I become the butt of the joke, I care about this earth, I want to marry my boyfriend someday, have children and be a stay at home mom- or as you snazzy peep's like to call it "SAHM". I went to school for early childhood education and know alot about babies and children. I often get asked by friends with children for advice and that makes me feel pretty special. I like scrap booking, movies and dining out. I have two cat's or as my boyfriend likes to call them "my furry children". I love them to pieces, treat them like they are human and often talk to them and ask them question's as if one day they will get tired of the whole pretending not to talk or understand me thing and will answer me. My boyfriend Steve and I live together near Seattle, WA. We love bike riding and "nerding out". I love him more then anything and would do anything for him. I pray that he is the one for me and that we will grow old together. So, that's it. Pretty boring, nothing too unique or special. Just an average girl making it in this crazy life.

Oh, ps. I hate it when people do things in sync on purpose! It drives me batty! For example, when everyone sings "Happy Birthday". Baaaa!!! I get so embarrassed singing. It's like really?! This is lame.
Oh, and I love red velvet. Yum! Oh, and Subway! Double YUM!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I like your style! Stopping by from UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stopping by from the blog party. hope you're having a good time! i am a new follower i hope you'll come by my blog, comment and become a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog! I totally hate singing happy birthday too! I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete