Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My grumpy pants...

Today just started out bad. The BF is ignoring me and I really don't even know why but you know what?!... I am tired of being the peace maker and the edge of reason so I am letting him have his moment and when he is ready to talk then he can come to me. I am overwhelmingly tired and my back hurts. I started working out at the YMCA again and last night's step class kicked my butt. I hope I can get my body stretched out and more flexible soon because I have to stick with this. My weight is up on the scale, I don't feel good about myself (it doesn't help having a hair cut my bf doesn't like and having braces on) I feel like I am in my awkward pre teen years once again! Shame both of my parents for not being responsible enough to put braces on me sooner! SHAME SHAME! Now, I am dealing with them and paying for them on my own. Not so awesome.
Isn't my ranting lovely?!
My heart hurts. I am annoyed and grumpy.
Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Ranting can help some times! Hope tomorrow is better it is a new day!

    ReplyDelete