Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Strawberry Cool Whip Pie

Today I’m going to share with you one of our favorite spring/summer desserts! It’s probably the easiest dessert… and I promise ANYONE can make it.


Ingredients:
Keebler Pie Crust
Lite Cool Whip
2-3 Yogurt (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, key lime….)
Directions:
Thaw cool whip in microwave for about 30 seconds. Next you will combine the the cool whip and yogurt in a medium bowl. Then place the mixture into the pie crust and spread out evenly. After this you will place in the freezer for about 4-6 hours before serving. You can leave it in overnight, just make sure to leave it out about an hour before serving to let it soften up a bit. That’s it! Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for fun and easy things to make with Jacob! He loves to help me cook and I think it's so fun and cute! =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete