Working on a new design of my blog, please excuse all the "construction." :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Suck it, Cold Weather!

This winter seems to be exceptionally long and drawn out..
I am a cold weather person but I turned the corner last week from "Ok, I can handle this rain, snow, hail mix" to "Ok, I think I am going to punch myself in the face if I step in one more puddle and get the back of my jeans soggy half way up to my calf one more time." I get home kick off my shoes for some nice relaxing time and have to kick my pants off at the door as well. So over it!!

On another note:
Braces are feeling much better. Still sore however, it feels like someone has kicked me in the teeth but looking back on last week this is a big improvement. One week down... about 400 left...

So I am trying to break into this whole world of blogging, I am not quite sure on how to go about it. Everything seems so complicated. However, I decided last week, that I would participate in those linky party's to get out there, well, I remembered today that that was my goal... hum.... Where has the time gone!? Ok, so I always seem to miss the deadlines for these things.. but we will see how it goes..

1st up:
The Vlog Rave that is going on right now..
Wait for it... wait for it..


to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment