So, Steve surprised me this weekend with a night away at a hotel and a nice dinner out at Black Angus. He had made reservations at a nice hotel in Marysville and the super bonus was that it had a jacuzzi tub right in the center!! It was so nice!! On Saturday night we both got dressed up and went to dinner. He had prime rib and a king lobster tail and I had salmon and a baked potato. I tried a few bites of his lobster for the first time and fell in L-O-V-E!! Yum!! Best thing ever! After dinner we went the casino that happened to be right across the street and won 10 buckaroos. It was really nice to get away for a romantic night. The next morning Steve woke up and went and got us McDonald's breakfast. Yum. Again. It was daylight savings so we got jipped out of an hour of hotel time but that's ok, we left and went grocery shopping at Costco and Winco then headed home and relaxed. It was a great weekend and I am very happy we were able to get away for a day.
I love him.

Very cute! Mmm. Lobster!
ReplyDelete