What a month! This is literally the first time/day I have been able to sit down ALONE and write. I am so behind on everything! My once organized scrapbook table is covered with bills and random crap that I need to go through. On a positive note, my belly is feeling so much better and my incisions are healing well. I went for my check up appointment last week and I was shocked to find out that they found a cancerous tumor on my appendix when they brought it to the lab. My doctor was quick to let me know that everything was fine now and that I had no need to worry, however, WOW! What a shock! If they hadn't taken out my appendix, we would have had no way of knowing and it really could have turned into something scary! I really believe my Grandma was looking out for me that day, and always.
I went back to work and everything has been going pretty well. I pushed myself a little to hard that first week back but am feeling much better now. I am off today for President's Day and while Steve is at work I plan to get a few thing's done. Or.. none and take a nap, TBD.
Yesterday, Steve and I went for a bike ride. It was so freaking cold! I tend to forget that just because the sun is shinning and it feels slightly warm in the sun that going semi fast on a bike in the 43 degree weather, first exercise since having surgery and having no jacket, probably isn't the best of idea's. My ear's and lungs were killing me afterwords and my bottom incision didn't feel so great either. So, after words warmed up with some clam chowder at Ivar's and ran a few errands. It was really nice to have Steve home yesterday. He took the day off to spend sometime with me since our first Valentine's Day didn't turn out so well.
I love him :)
So my lease for my apartment is up on May 1st and we have decided to move in together. I am taking the leap and moving into his house. I am really excited about this step and think that it will be really great, positive step forward for us.
Also, I cut my hair off.. Again. Back in November (I think) my good friend Danielle cut 6+ inches off of my hair. I went in to someone else (Dani was busy) for a trim and she just hacked it! I don't hate it but I definitely like what Danielle did better.... What do you think?
Also, The count down is officially on. Two more days and I will have my braces on! I am so nervous to be getting them on at 26, but so proud that I was able to do it on MY OWN and with out insurance! This is something I have wanted for a long time and I really worked hard to achieve this goal. So, I am going to try to embrace this and not have a total panic attack
when I get them on Wednesday 2/23! Two days.... dun, dun, dun.....
On one very last note:
Uh, I just can't get enough of this cute face!!! I love him so much!!



No comments:
Post a Comment